We are here to help
Complaints – Internal Dispute Resolution (IDR) Procedure Information Sheet
On the very rare occasions they occur, it is company policy to make every attempt to resolve any difference of opinion between a consumer and the company, as quickly and amicably as possible.
To assist in this process, the company has a free Internal Dispute Resolution (IDR) process, and we invite any consumer that has a concern to take advantage of that free process.
The process is as follows:
- A complaint can be made by emailing IDR@rapidloans.com.au advising us of your concerns. Alternatively, you can call 1300 727 431 and advise one of our staff that you wish to make a complaint.
- We have a Complaint Form (IDR form) that we can send you to complete, and email or post back. However it is not necessary to complete this form in order to raise a complaint with us. If you prefer, you can provide all the details of your complaint in your email to our IDR team.
- We aim to send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 1 business day.
- A member of our IDR team may request further information or clarification from you to assist us to understand and resolve your complaint.
- The IDR team will consider your information, interview any relevant staff member, and consider company policy.
- That consideration will be undertaken as objectively and quickly as possible and will be overseen by the Disputes Manager, a senior manager who has been delegated wide powers to be equitable, reasonable and fair. The IDR Team and Disputes Manager’s first responsibility is to reach an amicable solution to your concerns.
- Every effort will be made to be efficient, honest, fair and reasonable and no company “whitewash” will be attempted.
- The IDR team member will write to you within 21 days of receiving your complaint with the company’s response to your concerns. We will endeavour to respond quicker than 21 days where we can.
- Should the company disagree with your request or position, and we are unable to reach a mutually agreeable solution to your complaint, you will be advised as to what other action you may take, which includes submitting a complaint to AFCA, our external dispute resolution scheme if your complaint is not resolved at IDR. (Ph: 1800 931 678 or www.afca.org.au). We sincerely hope that further such action will not be necessary.
- Our policy is to resolve differences of option within 21-30 days of the company receiving your complaint email or IDR form.
IN THE FIRST INSTANCE, PLEASE MAINTAIN CONTACT WITH OUR IDR TEAM
1300 727 431
PO Box 429
Miami Qld 4220
Thank you for taking the time to read this notice of explanation.